A promise reflected in every window and door.
1925. The Promise Is Born.
In 1925, Pete and Lucille Kuyper from the small Dutch community of Pella, Iowa, invested in a newfangled invention — a window screen that rolled up and down like a shade. The couple went on to found a company based on the principles of traditional American values, integrity and the desire to enrich the homes and lives of others.
The Promise Today
- Pella Corporation is still owned by the Kuyper family and professionally managed
- We’re now the 2nd largest manufacturer of windows, patio doors, entry doors and storm doors in the country
- Pella has been awarded more than 100 product and design patents
- We have 12 manufacturing facilities
- There are more than 200 Window and Door Showrooms
- Pella employs 8,200 team members
PELLA WINDOWS: Architect Series 850 | Designer Series 750 | Proline 450 | Pella Impervia
PELLA DOORS: Architect Series | Designer Series | Proline Series | Impervia Series
Our Promise of Purposeful Innovation
From its founding, Pella has always been about bringing you innovative windows and doors that do more than frame the landscape — they make life easier with meaningful details that matter every day.
Our Promise Of Continuous Improvement
At Pella, we’re not content to rest on our reputation as an industry leader. Constantly striving to make our products, service, and company better is business as usual.