Why choose Portella?
Our steel windows exceed all industry standards so they are not only beautiful—they are built to last.
Portella Windows feature:
– Narrow sight lines
– Dual, factory glazed in a controlled environment
– Deep steel divisions allow for thicker glazing combinations and improved energy values
– A continuous 1/4″ x 3″ steel mounting flange and flashing for increased structural integrity and moisture protection
– Insulated, Low-E glass meets current energy rating requirements and UV protection
– Three factory finish options: dark bronze, steel gray, charcoal (custom finishes also available)
– Roto-Crank Adjusters or Hold-Open Stays
– Hiqh-quality bronze hardware
– Steel screens optional
Portella’s steel windows are made from 100% recyclable, durable steel. They exceed all industry standards and create a luxurious, unique, and special trademark to any project. Their are four product lines for steel windows – thermally broken, classic, storefront exterior, and storefront interior. Each with its own characteristics to create a specific look and feel – historic, traditional, modern – all provide superior climate durability and are fit to your project’s custom specs.